Institutional Review Board (IRB), is a committee of BIRDEM, established to view and approve research proposal or thesis protocol for MD, MS, M.Phil. and Ph.D. students of BIRDEM Academy and for FCPS students and trainees. This committee sets for reviewing research proposal or thesis protocol twice in a year, one is held in September and other in March. Students should submit their research proposal or thesis protocol before 20 September and/or 20 March in each year.
Following documents to be submitted for research or thesis on IRB.
- Whole research proposal or thesis protocol
- Application addressing to the Chairman, IRB
- Check list (Face sheet) with prescribe form of IRB through proper channel
- Consent form in both Bangla and English
- Questionnaire or interview schedule (where applicable)
- Data collection sheet (where applicable)