Mrs. Aruna Karmaker
BA BSc in Nursing, Diploma in Diabetic Endocrinology & Nursing Administration
Types of Services :
- A well established infection control system is running.
- Teaching breast feeding technique & encourage exclusive breast feeding, training is going on.
- Group wise monthly meeting for problem solving and improvement of nursing services is going on conducted by Nursing superintendent
- Health Education and counseling to the admitted patients are running.
- Classes arranged & conducted about Diabetes and other endocrine diseases for BSC nursing students comming from college of Nursing in Mohakhali and Kumiedini Hospital.
- Weekly meeting with Hospital Director for development of Nursing services is going on
- Two Nurses Confinceing the BSc in Nursing course.
- One Senior Staff Nurse attended a training of operation theatre assistants on maintenance of opthalmic surgery for 3 days at BSMMU.
- One Nursing superintendent, two Deputy Nursing superintendents, two Nursing tutors, twelve seniors Nursing supervisor, two Nursing supervisors, One Hundred twenty seven senior staff nurse and eight Assistant Nurses successfully completed the basic CPR training.
- Inservice Education Programme is going on for all Nurses
- Orientation training programme for newly appointed Nurses is running.
- Clinical teaching arranged in the ward (unit wise) by the side of the patient is continuing.